Patreon Session #4 Content:
- End Color Adjustments in Photoshop (12min)
- How to Organize Inspirations and Draw From Them Later (11min)
- How Photo Licensing Works in Fashion (PDF)
1. Do you go into shoots with a strong idea of what you want to capture? Where do you leave room to be surprised or inspired, compared to how you would keep a shoot on track with other type of results you know will work well?
2. Have you ever tried external retouchers? What was your experience?
3. Why art? You mentioned you knew it was what you wanted to do, how did you know?
4. Best Gundam series for a mecha beginner? Which is your favorite?